Founded in 1919, Zonta International is a global service organization of executives in business & the professions working together to advance the economic, health, educational, legal, political and professional status of women through service and advocacy. Nearly 31,000 members belonging to more than 1,200 Zonta Clubs in 65 countries and geographic areas volunteer their time, talents and support to local and international service projects, as well as scholarship programs aimed at fulfilling Zonta's mission and objectives.
• Empowering girls through educational assistance
• Supporting shelters for survivors of domestic violence
• Establishing microcredit programs to help women start
• Informing and encouraging women facing cultural & linguistic barriers about the early detection, diagnosis, & treatment of breast cancer
• Sponsoring Z Clubs & Golden Z Clubs for high school, college & university students
The Zonta Club of Naples holds business luncheon meetings
on the first Tuesday of each month at
Brio Tuscan Grille
5505 Tamiami Trail North
located in The Waterside Shops, at 12 noon,
with fellowship beginning at 11:30 a.m.
To make a luncheon reservation
call Jean Sloan at 239-572-4343
Such Projects Include
The Zonta Club of Naples is a member of Zonta International. It was founded on June 1, 1973, and in 2014 we will proudly celebrate 40 years of outstanding community service. We are comprised of business executives & professionals who are loyal to the same inspired goals of service and world understanding.
Zontians commit hundreds of thousands of service hours and millions of dollars to a wide range of community services that strengthen and improve the well being of women and address the mission of Zonta International.
Zonta Club of Naples
The Zonta Club of Naples | Advancing The Status of Women Worldwide | Website built by Designs41